Northwind Office Space
Nothwind Renewable Energy is a leading renewable energy solutions provider in Central Wisconsin. Northwind is going to be located in an eco-office complex, which features steel framing and a brick facade on its exterior. They are in search of a new eco-friendly facility that the company can expand into.
Building type: Commercial Office
Square footage: 9,060
Location: Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Create a design that reflects the ideals of Northwind through the use of sustainable materials.
- The space should allow for future growth.
- The Northwind brand colors should be incorporated within the design.
- There should be a professional public space and a casual work space.
- The design should create a stimulating work environment.
The design combines the key element of sustainability and the idea of energy to invoke the passion that Northwind Renewable Energy has and applies that towards improving the every day efficiency of the workplace as well as inspiring hope, desire, and change for a cleaner future. Through the use of industrial, urban-like materials as well as unique, cluster-shaped rooms, the overall design promotes a psychological aspiration to network with other employees, and inspires innovative thinking and creative discussion that exemplifies a sense of fused togetherness.